PayU means amazing people, interesting projects and great development opportunities
How to join us?
- Create an account in our recruitment system and use it to submit your application. Attach your CV and cover letter. Tell us about your experience, skills, knowledge of technology, interesting projects and achievements. We are curious to know why you have chosen us.
- Wait for a recruiter to contact you and describe the recruitment process for the position you have applied for.
- Join the recruitment process, which usually consists of a few stages and employs various tools: interviews with an HR person and managers, knowledge and language tests, case studies, work samples.
- Every stage ends with feedback.
- If you succeed, you will be offered a job and invited to join the team.
We will be happy to answer your questions about recruitment and work at PayU. Contact us at email@example.com
We know you can make it! We keep our fingers crossed and wait for you at PayU!
Why is PayU a great destination?
As we believe your success is our success:
1. We focus on employee development
We focus on employee development. Highly qualified specialists are our strength. That is why, we are committed to investing in their professional development, improvement of competence and ability to accept new responsibilities. We follow the 70-20-10 development model, for we believe that one learns most effectively through interesting tasks and projects, building relations with work mates, mentoring and coaching. Formal training and e-learning are yet other pieces in our development jigsaw.
2. We work in Scrum
We create the reality by following the Agile manifesto.
We are agile in how we operate and think, always driven by reaching the impossible.
3. We create a friendly and inspiring atmosphere
We focus on progress, modernity and innovativeness, but appreciate tradition reflected in direct contact with others, in a conversation and during time spent together.
We value open communication and honesty. We are fair with our employees and expect the same on their part.
We like working together, but we also enjoy our company during evening outs and team building events.
4. We remunerate effects and goals performance
We promote a principle that every work needs to be appraised. We believe in the power of feedback and turn it into further action. We plan goals, review them and reward for their accomplishment.